Customer consultant in sales (m/f/d) full time
Entrepreneurial thinking with a “doer mentality” and the will to succeed!
We are a steadily growing service company specializing in Electronic Manufacturing Services(EMS) in the heart of the region plus X in East Westphalia. Within the company group we have access to assembly centers in Slovakia and Romania. We are partners from prototype construction to series production, provide impetus from the product design phase onwards, provide development support, handle material procurement and assembly as well as logistics.
Our long-term business relationships are based on profitability, quality and reliability. We attach great importance to sustainability and have been producing completely CO2-neutral since 2018.
Teamwork, fun at work and an appreciative communication culture are fundamental values for us. We offer flat hierarchies, a manageable and motivated European team as well as a modern IT infrastructure for a pleasant working environment.
We offer you:
- An attractive fixed salary plus target agreement
- Careful training in a young and dynamic team
- Challenging and varied tasks with a lot of creative freedom
- A pleasant working atmosphere with a flexible working time model within the core working hours to reconcile work and family life
- With us, every project is different. One vibrates, another lights up the room, and yet another lulls the child to sleep. But they all have one thing in common, they are under power – and you should be too for your projects!
- You will look after our existing customer base and expand it further
- You advise our customers technologically on new projects and inquiries
- You prepare quotations in cooperation with purchasing and process engineering
- You are the link between the individual departments to management
- You analyze the market and identify sales opportunities
- Completed training in a commercial or technical profession or corresponding studies, professional experience desirable
- Ideally experience in electronics or other technical field
- Negotiation skills as well as a positive and empathetic demeanor
- You are open to continuous learning and personal development
- Experienced with common office programs and experience in ERP systems
- You are highly motivated and have the special ability to inspire people and win over customers