Full-time logistics employee (m / f / d)
We are a steadily growing service company specializing in electronic manufacturing services ( EMS ) in the heart of the plus X region in East Westphalia. In the group of companies we have access to assembly centers in Slovakia and Romania . Our long-term business relationships are based on economy, quality and reliability. We are partners from prototype construction to series production, provide impulses from the product design phase, provide development support, take on material procurement and assembly as well as logistics. Teamwork , fun at work and an appreciative communication culture are fundamental values for us.
We attach great importance to a sustainable production environment and have been producing completely CO2-neutrally since 2018.
Flat hierarchies, a manageable and motivated European team as well as exciting projects in combination with an appreciative communication culture ensure that the tasks are fun. A modern IT infrastructure rounds off the environment.
We offer you:
- Prospect of a permanent employment contract
- Careful induction, an open communication culture and personal development opportunities
- A varied field of activity in the electronics industry of the future
- Use in a modern, growing company that is oriented towards sustainability
- Independent work in a motivated team
- Appreciation of yourself and your performance
- Incoming goods inspection
- Storage and retrieval
- Outgoing goods
- Recording of warehouse movements in the ERP system
- Completed training as a specialist as warehouse logistics, specialist warehouse clerk or comparable qualification
- Sense of responsibility, reliability and good organizational skills
- Car driver’s license and forklift license
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and the ERP system
- Good knowledge of German
- Knowledge of electronics desirable
- Willingness to work shifts (2 shifts)