Team leader electronics manufacturing full time (m/f/d)
We are a steadily growing service company specializing in Electronic Manufacturing Services(EMS) in the heart of the region plus X in East Westphalia. Within the company group we have access to assembly centers in Slovakia and Romania. We are partners from prototype construction to series production, provide impetus from the product design phase onwards, provide development support, handle material procurement and assembly as well as logistics.
Our long-term business relationships are based on profitability, quality and reliability. We attach great importance to sustainability and have been producing completely CO2-neutral since 2018.
Teamwork, fun at work and an appreciative communication culture are fundamental values for us. We offer flat hierarchies, a manageable and motivated European team as well as a modern IT infrastructure for a pleasant working environment.
We offer you:
- You work in a fixed two-shift operation
- A varied field of activity in the electronics industry of the future
- Use in a modern, growing company that is oriented towards sustainability
- Independent work in a motivated team
- Appreciation of yourself and your performance
- An open communication culture and personal development opportunities
- Corporate Health Management
- Shift management and organization of a production team
- Setting up the workstations
- Processing of production orders according to production control specifications
- Ensuring and monitoring productivity and quality
- Operation of production equipment and troubleshooting (1st level)
- Ideally, you have several years of professional experience
- You are characterized by a sense of responsibility and reliability
- Teamwork is very important to you
- You have good communication and organizational skills
- You are good at leading and motivating your team