Apprentice as electronics technician for devices and systems (m/f/d)
We are a steadily growing service company specializing in Electronic Manufacturing Services(EMS) in the heart of the region plus X in East Westphalia. Within the company group we have access to assembly centers in Slovakia and Romania. We are partners from prototype construction to series production, provide impetus from the product design phase onwards, provide development support, handle material procurement and assembly as well as logistics.
Our long-term business relationships are based on profitability, quality and reliability. We attach great importance to sustainability and have been producing completely CO2-neutral since 2018.
Teamwork, fun at work and an appreciative communication culture are fundamental values for us. We offer flat hierarchies, a manageable and motivated European team as well as a modern IT infrastructure for a pleasant working environment.
What awaits you:
Select, adapt to equipment and systems, install, configure, and maintain mechanical, electrical, and electronic components.
Design, manufacture and test electronic circuits, devices and circuit boards
Set up, use and maintain test systems and production facilities
Plan production sequences for electronic circuit boards as well as set up, program and configure them
Create device documentation, layouts or manufacturing documents
What you bring with you:
- You have a good secondary school diploma (Mittlere Reife)
- Math and physics were among your strengths at school
- You are interested in technology and enjoy experimenting
- You are careful and responsible
- You have a good spatial imagination
- You are mobile and organize the journey to the vocational school independently
We offer you:
3.5-year training in cooperation with the ATIW Berufskolleg (vocational college) in Paderborn
- A modern IT infrastructure
- An open-minded, friendly team
- Exciting and varied tasks
- Work in a modern, growing and sustainability-oriented company